We are proud to announce that our joint submission with The Village SchoolĀ for the Quality MarkĀ Platinum Award for Professional Development has been successful.
The Quality MarkĀ Platinum Award recognises that professional learning is a strength within our Teaching School Alliance.Ā ProfessionalDevelopment practice is considered to be āinnovativeā and embedded in all four key aspects of the LondonĀ ProfessionalĀ Development Quality Mark framework:
- Leadership of Professional Development
- High Quality Professional Development
- Evaluating the Impact of Professional Development
- Collaboration and Partnerships supporting Professional Development
Features of excellence identified were:
- Ā Recognition that CPD and everything introduced at both schools is done with the students at the heart of the process
- Ā SLT and GB have the same vision for PD and can articulate it.
- Ā The work of the Teaching School in supporting the welfare and progress of SEND students across the Borough
- The collaborations, strategic partnerships and close networks strengthen the CPD offer within the Alliance and impact positively on staff and students in these organisations and partner schools.
- Both schools are forward-facing. Succession planning at all levels is a strength and both schools ātalent spotā and up-skill internal staff, thus growing their own school leaders